Rihanna finds her 11th No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with 'We Found Love'
The chart doesn't suck for Kelly Clarkson as 'Mr. Know It All' surges
Rihanna found not only love, but her way to the top, once again, as “We Found Love” becomes the artist’s 11th No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The song, featuring Calvin Harris, displaces Adele’s “Someone Like You” at the top. In reaching the summit again, she becomes the seventh artist in the 53-year history of the Billboard Hot 100 to chart 11 No. 1s. She’s in good company: the other artists are the Beatles, who lead all acts with 20; Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Madonna, the Supremes, and Whitney Houston, according to Billboard.
The other big winner in this week’s top 10 is the first “American Idol” winner, Kelly Clarkson, whose “Mr. Know It All” surges 19-10. It marks her 8th Top 10 hit and her first since 2009’s “My Life Would Suck Without You.”
After five cumulative weeks at No. 1, “Someone Like You” slips to No. 2. Rounding out the top 5 are LMFAO’s “Sexy and I Know It” at No. 3, Maroon 5’s “Moves Like Jagger” featuring Christina Aguilera at No. 4 and Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks” at No. 5.
Maroon 5’s Adam Levine makes his second appearance in the top 10 as Gym Class Heroes’ “Stereo Hearts,” featuring Levine, hangs at No. 6, while David Guetta’s “Without You” featuring Usher remains at No. 7. LMFAO’s mega-hit “Party Rock Anthem” featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock rises 10-8 and Cobra Starship’s “You Make Me Feel...” featuring Sabi falls 8-9.
News From Our Partners
- Microsoft Announces Foza Motorsport 5 as an Xbox One Launch Title '24: Live Another Day': Will Mary Lynn Rajskub's Chloe Return? Xbox One's Xbox Live Services Will Get a Boost
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After Warehouse 13 "The Sky's the Limit" Review: Up Up and Away
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Daft Punk, 'Random Access Memories' – Album Review Adam Levine Inviting Shakira Over for Sweaty Bikram Yoga Sessions, Sparks Rumors Chris Brown, Demi Lovato + More React to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Meet The New 'X Factor' Judges 5 Women We're Excited to See On TV This Fall How 'Vikings' Leading Man Travis Fimmel Nearly Got Away...
- 'The Lone Ranger' Trailer: The Rise of an American Legend 'Star Trek Into Darkness': How J.J. Abrams Kept the Identity of Benedict Cumberbatch's Villain a Secret Zach Galifianakis's 'Hangover III' Date: A Formerly Homeless Pal
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013