Maroon 5 stays at No. 1 on the Hot 100: What about Rihanna?
LMFAO surges ahead with 'Sexy'
Maroon 5's mega hit, “Moves Like Jagger” featuring Christina Aguilera, spends a fourth week at No 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song shows no sign of weakening, as it gains strength in both radio play and sales, according to Billboard.com.
However, it may soon face challenges from two rapid movers: “Sexy and I Know It,” LMFAO’s follow up the song of the summer, former chart topper “Party Rock Anthem,” surges 25-10, while Rihanna’s “We Found Love,” featuring Calvin Harris bullets onto the chart at No. 16. The track is the first single from her new album, coming Nov. 21. Ri Ri is not letting any air exist between tracks: “Cheers (I’ll Drink To That)” remains in the Top 10 at No. 7.
[More after the jump...]
Like “Jagger,” none of the other tunes in the Top 6 relinquish their positions: Adele’s former No. 1, “Someone Like You,” stays at No. 2, Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks” remains at No. 3, “Party Rock Anthem” swings on at No. 4, Gym Class Heroes’ “Stereo Hearts” featuring Adam Levine holds at No. 5 and Bad Meets Evil’s “Lighters featuring Bruno Mars hangs out at No. 6.
Lady Gaga’s “You and I” bounces back up two spots to No. 8, while Cobra Starship’s “You Make Me Feel...” featuring Sabi drops 7-9.
How do we know that “Glee” is back on TV, other than the obvious? The chart is littered with three tunes from the season premiere; the highest-ranking being “It’s Not Unusual,” which crashes in at No. 65.
News From Our Partners
- FX's 'The Strain' Taps 'Alias' Mia Maestro as Female Lead FX's 'Tyrant': Ang Lee Drops out of Directing the Pilot, Cites 'Life of Pi' Exhaustion NBC's 'Siberia': New Reality-Skewing Drama Ordered for Summer
- Hear This: With “Deceptacon,” Le Tigre captured the sound of youth in a song Watch This: Walter Hill’s The Driver is all about work done well Scenic Routes: A quiet scene from The Matrix demonstrates how to make exposition compelling
- The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H The Telefile - Game of Thrones: Our Weekly Westeros Scorecard
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters': Jeremy Renner Never Read the Script Before Signing On 'Angry Birds' Movie Flies Forward Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique: First Look at the Actress in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Ultra Music Festival Dates Announced, Tickets Go on Sale May 21 Girls' Generation's Jessica Poses With Purses in Vogue Girl [Pics] Austin Mahone vs. Jonas Brothers – Pop Clash
- William Bradley: Mad Men: 'Chevy Is Spelled Wrong!' PHOTOS: The Bluth Banana Stand Is Here! WATCH: Elisabeth Moss Was Nervous About Peggy's Future
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million 'Arrested Development' Gang: Where Are They Now? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': What's Next For J.J. Abrams And The Cast?
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013
Plus, watch Dave Grohl perform 'Bitch' with The Rolling StonesMonday, May 20, 2013
Guests on third country set include Lady Antebellum and Sheryl CrowMonday, May 20, 2013
Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Prince set to performSunday, May 19, 2013