LMFAO spends another week at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100
Demi Lovato's 'Skyscraper' debuts sky high
LMFAO makes it three weeks in a row as “Party Rock Anthem” featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock stays at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
There’s also good news for Demi Lovato, whose inspirational tune “Skyscraper” soars to No. 10 in its opening week. The tune, Lovato’s first since receiving treatment for an eating disorder, is her first Top 10 debut, according to Billboard. It is very likely to surpass her other top 10 entry, “This Is Me,” with Joe Jonas, which peaked at No. 9 three years ago.
Inbetween the two, there’s minimal movement in the rest of the top 10. Pitbull’s “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer, stays at No. 2; Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) continues its slow march upward, creeping 4-3, as it switches places with Adele’s “Rolling In the Deep.” Nicki Minaj stars at No. 5 with “Super Bass.” Lady Gaga’s “The Edge of Glory” trades spots with Lil Wayne’s “How To Love,” as the latter moves 7-6. OneRepublic’s “Good Life” and Hot Chelle Rae’s “Tonight Tonight” hold their ground at No. 8 and No. 9 respectively.
News From Our Partners
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18 Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez Will Sit Together at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
Who is in the lead?Saturday, May 18, 2013
They let their fingers do the talkingFriday, May 17, 2013
How do you auto-tune a smurf?Friday, May 17, 2013
The Twitterverse says yes, her rep says noFriday, May 17, 2013