Listen: Kelly Clarkson unleashes another new tune, ' You Love Me'
Someone's cruel to be kind in all the wrong measures
Kelly Clarkson is taking no prisoners on her new album, “Stronger.” Today, a new song, “You Love Me,” hit the internet. This time, someone has broken her heart with his two-faced ways. Hard to tell if it’s a romantic disappointment ora relationship of some other kind, but, regardless, it’s gone horribly awry.
Despite the upbeat, 80’s new wave bouncy underpinnings (with a little touch of John Waite’s “Missing You” thrown in), all is not well in K-Town. Someone is pulling the old “I’m not good enough for you” scam on Clarkson, which the first "American Idol" is not not falling for, not for a minute. As my mama always used to say," if someone tells you they aren’t good enough for you, they're right."
[More after the jump...]
There’s a delicious bridge in the middle with the great line, “Your love feels different; it’s like a blow to the head with your compliments.” It’s the same old story of killing someone with kindness, but leaving them bleeding nonetheless.
Of the three songs that have officially been released from “Stronger,” out Oct. 24, we still like “What Doesn’t Kill You” the best, but dig that none of the trio of tunes, including current single “Mr. Know It All,” sounds like the others.
News From Our Partners
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale Melissa McCarthy Fires a 'Tammy' Extra for Mistreating Her Child
- Who Won 'DWTS'? Backstage Drama Leads To 'Nashville' Changes Who Went Home On 'The Voice'?
- 'Grimm' Season Finale Review: "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" 'The Killing' Season 3′s Latest Trailer: The Beginning of a New Spree! 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Zod Will Make Us Suffer
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season
- 'The Voice' Recap: Top 8 Revealed, Blake Shelton + Miranda Lambert Perform 'Over You' T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive
- HomeVideo Review: My Neighbor Totoro / Howl’s Moving Castle TV Club 10: What made The Middle one of the best family comedies in years For Our Consideration: Will indie-rock reunions become just part of the plan?
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013