Lady Gaga makes it 4 weeks in a row atop the Billboard Hot 100
Jennifer Lopez and Ke$ha make big gains, as does Britney Spears
Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” gestates for its fourth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 as the top 10 remains fairly static. The only new entry is Ke$ha’s “Blow,” whose unicorns carry it on gilded wings 11-7 (If you don’t get that reference, watch the video here).
Jennifer Lopez’s “On the Floor” takes the biggest leap within the Top 10 rising 9-5, making it her first bonafide hit since 2003, according to Billboard.
The highest debut belongs to Britney Spears as “Till the World Ends” starts at No. 20, a respectable bow considering it was only available for download for three days on iTunes. The tune, co-written by Ke$ha, is the second single from Spears’ March 29 album, “Femme Fatale.” First single, “Hold It Against Me,” debuted at No. 1.
Back to the Top 10, Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” holds at No. 2 for a third week, while Rihanna’s “S&M” whips its way up 5-3. Pink’s “F**kin’ Perfect” stays at No. 4, Bruno Mars’ “Grenade” slips 3-6. Katy Perry still has two tunes in the Top 10 as “E.T.” featuring Kanye West remains at No. 8, while “Firework” slides 6-10. Enrique Iglesias’ “Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)” featuring Ludacris and DJ Frank E falls 7-9.
Other songs to keep your eye on include Foo Fighters’ “Rope,” which debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Rock Songs chart and No. 70 on the Billboard Hot 100.
News From Our Partners
- GIFS: 10 TV Housekeepers That Ran The Show Megan Smolenyak: Celebrity Roots Series "Who Do You Think You Are?" Returns This Is Going To Be AMAZING
- Hear This: An early Walkmen song gets anti-nostalgic Watch This: Thunder Road is one of the first, and finest, automotive action movies off the Hollywood lot Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Xbox One Will Require Daily Internet Connection 'Hannibal' "Trou Normand" Preview: Is Will Losing His Mind? Quantum Break Trailer: Remedy Returns With Xbox One Exclusive
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale Melissa McCarthy Fires a 'Tammy' Extra for Mistreating Her Child
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013