Kayne West is mad as hell over leak, suspends Good Fridays
No free music from West for at least one week as he punishes all of us
Kayne West is pissed... and we know that can lead to trouble.
After "Lost in the World," West’s collaboration with Bon Iver leaked onto the internet earlier this week, West took to Twitter to announce that he was taking a hiatus from his Good Friday practice of releasing a new song each week--at least for this week.
Over a several hour period on Wednesday, he tweeted (we’re running all these together): “Due to blogs leaking unfinished songs from my actual album I’ve decided to pass [on] Good Fridays this week...It’s messed up that one hacker can mess everything up for everyone...I love to take a year to finish my songs and deliver them to you in there [sic] more completed form...It would have seemed like since I give free music every week even the lowest form of human being would respect that enough not to leak unfinished songs from my real album.”
[More after the jump...]
Also, despite the word that West’s new album would drop Nov. 22, on Tuesday, as we reported Wednesday, West isn't so sure about that. “I’m still contemplating my album date," he tweeted. "I’m finished with it, but when should I drop?” He also admitted he couldn’t decide on an album title. May we suggest “Leaker?”
West appears on “Saturday Night Live” this weekend.
Does Kanye have a right to be mad? Share your thoughts below.
News From Our Partners
- Microsoft Announces Foza Motorsport 5 as an Xbox One Launch Title '24: Live Another Day': Will Mary Lynn Rajskub's Chloe Return? Xbox One's Xbox Live Services Will Get a Boost
- 'The Lone Ranger' Trailer: The Rise of an American Legend 'Star Trek Into Darkness': How J.J. Abrams Kept the Identity of Benedict Cumberbatch's Villain a Secret Zach Galifianakis's 'Hangover III' Date: A Formerly Homeless Pal
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Meet The New 'X Factor' Judges 5 Women We're Excited to See On TV This Fall How 'Vikings' Leading Man Travis Fimmel Nearly Got Away...
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra Comics Panel: New releases include an alternative detective story and a new collection examining the collective urban subconscious Permanent Records: The Breeders’ Last Splash is a rallying cry for the weirdos and stereotype-flouters
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Daft Punk, 'Random Access Memories' – Album Review Adam Levine Inviting Shakira Over for Sweaty Bikram Yoga Sessions, Sparks Rumors Chris Brown, Demi Lovato + More React to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013
Plus, watch Dave Grohl perform 'Bitch' with The Rolling StonesMonday, May 20, 2013
Guests on third country set include Lady Antebellum and Sheryl CrowMonday, May 20, 2013