Guess who will top next week's Billboard 200 in our chart preview?
Can The-Dream spoil Eminem's party?
“Recovery” should move around 340,000 copies, meaning it tops 1 million sold in two weeks. That’s an astonishing feat for anyone, but all the more so in these days of plummeting sales.
One only has to look at the rest of Hits Daily Double’s chart prediction to see how bleak it is if your name isn’t Marshall Mathers or Drake, whose former chart-topper “Thank Me Later” stays in No. 2 with predicted sales of around 125,000.
The highest debut next week looks to be The-Dream’s “Love King,” which will come in at No. 3 with sales of around 60,000, although the “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” soundtrack may push it to No. 4. The only other title to bow in the top 10 will likely be 3Oh!3’s “Streets of Gold,” with around 40,000 sold.
Miley Cyrus’s “Can’t Be Tamed,” which came in at No. 3 this week drops to No. 7 and sales of around 40,000.
News From Our Partners
- Demi Lovato Is Thrilled That Her Voice Is Finally Being Heard on Radio [Video] One Direction's Niall Horan Spends the Night With UK TV Star Louise Thompson Kelly Clarkson Denies 'American Idol' Judging Gig
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Do These Four New Arrested Development Clips Get You Excited for the Show's Return? (VIDEO) Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development' WATCH: New 'Arrested' Clip You Probably Haven't Seen What Is Up With Rob Lowe's Face? The Actor On His Crazy 'Candelabra' Role
- 'Star Wars: Episode VI': What's Its Legacy... And Its Future? 'Arrested Development' Season Four: Eight Things To Remember 'Fast & Furious 6': The Reviews Are In!
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report
- Mega Man X Trailer: The Blue Bomber Busts His Way to Wii U Next Week The Wrap Up: Charlie Sheen Gets a New Name For 'Machete Kills' New 'Man of Steel' TV Spot: "Why Did You Send Me Here?"
What is Paris Hilton doing on the list?Sunday, May 26, 2013
Singer takes to Facebook to respondSaturday, May 25, 2013
Who else debuts in the top 10?Saturday, May 25, 2013
The Purple One delivers goodies for the Memorial Day WeekendFriday, May 24, 2013