Does Eminem's Billboard 200 reign end next week at the hands of Avenged Sevenfold?
Who else will enter the Top 10 next week?
Next week, Avenged Sevenfold will accomplish what no other act has been able to: topple Eminem’s “Recovery” from the top slot on the Billboard 200. The hard rock band’s “Nightmare” is slated to sell between 160-170,000, according to Hits Daily Double, while “Recovery will move up to 155,000 copies. “Recovery” logged its fifth week at No. 1 this week with cumulative sales of close to 1.7 million since its June release.
Avenged Sevenfold may have reason to cheer, but there is on celebration in recordville for any other artists with new releases. It looks like the band will be th only act to debut in the Top 10 next week, as Eminem falls to No. 1, Rick Ross slips from 2-3 and the rest of the top tier includes such mainstays as Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber and Lady Antebellum. Tech N9ne Collabos’ “The Gates Mixed Plate” lands around No. 12.
News From Our Partners
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- A Final 'Office' Farewell Stefon Marries Anderson Cooper In Final Show Creed Bratton: Closing Creed Thoughts
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1 Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8 Confirmed, Steven Moffat to Return The Wrap Up: Behind-the-Scenes Image from 'Godzilla' Shows a Train in Peril Batman: Arkham Origins Will See the Return of Kevin Conroy
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Four: The Coen brothers return to the festival with a folk-rock flashback Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Prince set to performSunday, May 19, 2013
So is the new album title really 'Yeezus?'Sunday, May 19, 2013
'The Great Gatsby' and Beyonce's bey-bey also make the listSunday, May 19, 2013
Who is in the lead?Saturday, May 18, 2013