Do Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera make it three weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100?
Who sets the record for oldest living artist to zoom -- OK, walk -- onto the charts ?
“Moves Like Jagger” stays perfectly still this week as the Maroon 5 tune featuring Christina Aguilera remains at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 for the third week in a row.
“Jagger” isn’t the only static song: the top four on the chart remain the same as last week: Adele’s “Someone Like You” is No. 2, Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks” is No. 3 and LMFAO’s “Party Rock Anthem” is No. 4.
Maroon 5 Adam Levine shows back up at No. 5 as the featured guest on Gym Class Heroes’ “Stereo Hearts,” according to Billboard.
“Lighters,” by Bad Meets Evil featuring Bruno Mars slides 5-6, while Cobra Starship’s “You Make Me Feel” featuring Sabi soars 11-7, surpassing its previous high of No. 8.
A trio of ladies bring up the rear as Rihanna’s “Cheers (Drink To That)” rises 10-8, Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass” falls 7-9 and Lady Gaga’s “You And I” also slips two spots to No. 10.
The real news can be found way down at No. 87 on the Hot 100 this week as Tony Bennett’s duet with Amy Winehouse, “Body & Soul,” bows at No. 87. At 85, Bennett is the oldest artist to ever appear on the chart. He’s only one year older than George Burns, who hit the chart in 1980 at the relatively young age of 84.
The highest debut of the week belongs to Coldplay’s “Paradise,” which powers on the chart at No. 16. Time will tell if it surpasses “Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall, the first single from the forthcoming “Mylo Xyloto,” which peaked at No. 14.
News From Our Partners
- 'Grimm' Season Finale Review: "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" 'The Killing' Season 3′s Latest Trailer: The Beginning of a New Spree! 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Zod Will Make Us Suffer
- 'The Voice' Recap: Top 8 Revealed, Blake Shelton + Miranda Lambert Perform 'Over You' T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive
- Who Won 'DWTS'? Backstage Drama Leads To 'Nashville' Changes Who Went Home On 'The Voice'?
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- HomeVideo Review: My Neighbor Totoro / Howl’s Moving Castle TV Club 10: What made The Middle one of the best family comedies in years For Our Consideration: Will indie-rock reunions become just part of the plan?
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013