Chris Brown tells the world to kiss off, he's got a Grammy now
Rapper has a special Valentine's Day message for his haters
Chris Brown is, apparently, feeling a little sensitive.
After a number of people—journalists, bloggers, fellow celebrities—expressed dismay that Brown, who assaulted Rihanna on the eve of the Grammys three years ago, performed not once, but twice, at the 54th annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, he couldn’t hold back and he had a little outburst (sound familiar)?
Today, as a Valentine’s Day bon mot, he tweeted, “Hate All U Want Becuz I Got A Grammy Now! That’s the ultimate F*** OFF!." As you can imagine, that tweet quickly disappeared, although Mashable has the screen shot of it. Then came a kinder, gentler Brown: “I’m back so watch my back as I walk away from all this negativity #teambreezy grammy.” At least he didn't throw a chair like he did while on "Good Morning America" a few years ago.
Brown not only performed twice— he danced to “Turn Up the Music/Beautiful People,” and then sang “I Can Only Imagine,” his duet with David Guetta—He then went on to win the Grammy for best R&B album for “F.A.M.E.,” and gave a short, gracious acceptance speech.
Read the Academy's explanation to bringing Brown back to the Grammys.
If Brown is feeling sorry for himself, we’re sure he can find comfort in the arms of plenty of girls, who, apparently, don’t mind if their man comes with a history of violence.
News From Our Partners
- Justin Bieber's 'Baby' Is Highest-Certified Single in History, But His Monkey Is No Longer His Son Ho Young's Girlfriend Found Dead Listen to The-Dream Collaborate With Beyonce on 'Turnt'
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots! Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- 'Man Of Steel': Is Zod Superman's Khan? New 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Watch Now! 'The Hangover': Retracing The Success Of A Few Crazy Nights
- Hear This: You don’t have to know the words to have fun with this Stone Temple Pilots single Watch This: Ronin is a triumph of crime-flick economy Cannes Film Festival: Cannes, Day Seven: J.C. Chandor makes good, Nicolas Winding Refn goes bad, and Claire Denis gets ugly
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds The Critics Choice Awards Nominations Choose Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad The Weirdest, Grossest, Bestest Moments from Netflix's Hemlock Grove, in Pictures and GIFs
- The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults
- Charlotte Robinson: Somer Bingham Talks LGBT Issues and Life After The Real L Word (AUDIO) PHOTOS: Has Ellen Had Enough Of LA? Jennifer Aniston On 'Friends' Reunion: 'We All Miss Working Together'
- 'Metallica Through the Never' Trailer: Angry Mobs and "Master of Puppets" 'Timecop' Being Remade, As All Movies Eventually Must 'We're The Millers' Red Band NSFW Trailer: Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis Smuggle Drugs
Quartet hopes to put out new set 'in the next year'Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Daft Punk scores its first Top 10 hitWednesday, May 22, 2013
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013