Can Adele make it two weeks in a row on the Billboard 200?
Justin Bieber and Mumford & Sons continue to sell well
It looks like two in a row for Adele as “21” is on target to top the Billboard 200 album chart next week with sales of up to 160,000. That’s more than a 50% drop from this week’s 350,000, but is still the second highest tally of the year.
Ex-Floetry singer Marsha Ambrosius’s solo debut, “Late Nights and Early Mornings,” will come in at No. 2, one of three new titles in the top 10, shifting close to 90,000 copies. Dropkick Murphys’ “Going Out In Style” comes in in style at No. 6 with sales of up to 40,000. Staind lead singer Aaron Lewis looks strong to come in at No. 8 with his country debut, “Town Line.”
The rest of the top 10 is filled with now familiar faces, as Mumford & Sons’ “Sigh No More” continue to enjoy a post-Grammy sales bump with sales of up to 60,000 copies for a No. 3 slot. Former No. 1 title, Justin Bieber’s “Never Say Never” slips to No. 4, while “Now 37” rounds out the top 5.
Bruno Mars’ “Doo-Wops & Hooligans” remains strong at No. 7, while Bieber’s second top 10 entry, “My World 2.0” will likely be at No. 8. The latest from leading ladies Nicki Minaj and Rihanna land at No. 9 and No. 10.
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain
- Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18 Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez Will Sit Together at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
'The Great Gatsby' and Beyonce's bey-bey also make the listSunday, May 19, 2013
Who is in the lead?Saturday, May 18, 2013
They let their fingers do the talkingFriday, May 17, 2013
How do you auto-tune a smurf?Friday, May 17, 2013