Adele "Chases Pavements" on U.S. tour
Multiple Grammy nominee Adele returns to the U.S. for a club and theater tour starting Jan. 14 at the Somerville (Mass.) Theater. As her star ascends here and abroad, more dates have already been added to extend the tour in May.
The British chanteuse made a grand showing at the Grammy nominations earlier this month, snagging four nods including best new artist and song and record of the year for "Chasing Pavements," her breakthrough single from her stellar debut "19."
The album has gotten a sales boost from the nominations, jumping from No. 92 to No. 78 to No. 63 on the Billboard 200 this week. In a sweet note on her website responding to the Grammy news, the 20-year-old Adele simply writes: "Speechless. Thank you so much. xx"
Opening many of the dates is fellow Brit James Morrison, who's riding the triple-A chart with his current hit, "Nothing Ever Hurts Like You," the current single from his second album, "Songs for You, Truths for Me."
Tickets go on sale Thursday (Dec. 18) for many of the added dates.
News From Our Partners
- Xbox One Will Require Daily Internet Connection 'Hannibal' "Trou Normand" Preview: Is Will Losing His Mind? Quantum Break Trailer: Remedy Returns With Xbox One Exclusive
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive Demi Lovato to Have Her Tonsils Removed
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After
- GIFS: 10 TV Housekeepers That Ran The Show Megan Smolenyak: Celebrity Roots Series "Who Do You Think You Are?" Returns This Is Going To Be AMAZING
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale Melissa McCarthy Fires a 'Tammy' Extra for Mistreating Her Child
- Hear This: An early Walkmen song gets anti-nostalgic Watch This: Thunder Road is one of the first, and finest, automotive action movies off the Hollywood lot Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013