Reality TV Roundup: 'Idol,' 'Teen Mom' make cuts and 'Runway' finale starts slow
It's been a busy week, so get all your reality news here, now
Welcome to Reality TV Roundup -- a quick look at some of the reality TV-centric stories that have recently popped up across the fine, old Interwebs. Click away, my couch potato friends. But before you do...?
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! One more time: SPOILER ALERT. If you watch "Survivor," "The Voice," "Project Runway," "Celebrity Apprentice" or any other competition shows, the latest elimination for each show is probably revealed in the text below. The hope is that, if you missed this week's program and would rather clear out your DVR than watch the episode, you can get a quick hit here. But don't come crying to me if you find out something you didn't want to know. You've been warned. Also note: lots of non-competition reality info lurks below, too.
COMPETITION REALITY SHOWS
When even Jeff Probst is stunned by your team's stupidity, you're making the wrong move. Just a thought, guys.
Monica feels pretty ticked off at Colton for betraying her. And the jerk called her Mom-ica.
Jessica Simpson mentoring designers? Sorry, but I wouldn't take advice from someone who thought canned tuna was made out of chicken no matter how much money she makes from licensing her name and sitting on her ass.
THE AMAZING RACE
Could it be? Brachel wasn't the most irritating couple this week!
Some "Amazing Race" competitors made our list of most insane reality TV stars. Shocking, it's true.
Check out Cindy and Ernie's wedding album. It's good to win "TAR"!
The battle rounds come down to performance and good looks. Yeah, not so much about the voice anymore.
Cee-Lo Green gets a mummy makeover. Animated, of course.
DANCING WITH THE STARS
Jack Wagner is already a winner, having formed a relationship with the daughter he didn't know he had.
Widdle Baybee Courtney isn't joining the cast of "Dancing with the Stars." Which is good, since you can't vote against people.
Ben says he's going to take it slow with Widdle Baybee Courtney. And get a haircut. Good for him.
Hear Haley Reinhart's first single here.
The top eleven results show sends Shannon Magrane home.
The finalists sing songs from the year they were born, succeeding in making almost everyone feel old.
Jermaine Jones is sent home for lying, but the producers try to do it classy-like.
Jennifer Lopez's manager hates that she dates obsessive, creepy guys. Except for her current boyfriend, of course.
PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS
Lifetime screws with viewers with a boring, fashion-free half-finale.
NON-COMPETITION REALITY TV SHOWS
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY
Alexis pretty much says she's no longer friends with Gretchen. Can't these women just get along?
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA
With most of the women entirely screamed out, it's up to Cynthia, Mal and Peter to bitch at one another.
Kim explains why she fired Sweetie and why she didn't go to Cynthia's anniversary party.
Snooki's glad to be pregnant, because she can now be a MILF! Um, actually, no.
Giuliana Rancic says cancer hasn't changed her -- she's still shallow. Her words, people!
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
22 days ago
10 months ago
|Discuss Reality TV on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18 Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez Will Sit Together at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain
Dr. Leekie proves he's not one to be tangled withSunday, May 19, 2013
It's been a busy week, so get all your reality news here, nowSaturday, May 18, 2013
The magician just might beat the 'pretend game about pretend business'Friday, May 17, 2013
The NatGeo show takes a raw, dark look at life off the gridFriday, May 17, 2013