'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star's wedding to become TV docu-series
Kim and Kroy's nauseatingly kute nuptials will air on Bravo
Were you secretly wishing you could have sopped up every moment of Kim and Kroy's kute wedding (can't think of an appropriate "K" word for nuptials, sorry)? No? Oh, well, Bravo is betting someone (or a lot of someones) are. Kim Zolciak’s extravagant (read: overpriced and tacky) wedding in a new docu-series titled “Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding.”
For those of you who missed it on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," Kim and Kroy met a year ago, Kim got knocked up and the baby arrived prior to the wedding. All of that was documented on the show, but Bravo is blocking out special time for the all-important nuptials between Zociak and Kroy Biermann, Defensive End for the Atlanta Falcons. The only step left in their happy-ever-after is the wedding of Kim’s dreams. For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com.
"I am so excited to give an up close and personal look at the next chapter in my life." Kim said "My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great! I can't wait to share with all of you!"
Each thirty minute episode will follow the adventures of Kim preparing for her wedding on the lucky date of 11/11/11. With less than 2 months to plan, she enlists celebrity event planner Colin Cowie to help design a dream wedding in her brand new multi-million dollar home. The pressure is on as Kim rushes to find a dress, lose remaining baby weight and cosmetically enhance trouble spots (read: Botox). With the date quickly approaching, problems mount -- her mother refuses to attend the wedding. Still, Kim is determined to marry Kroy and won’t let anything ruin her perfect day. Not even a fleet of television cameras. Oh, wait, that's the point of this whole thing.
News From Our Partners
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
Dr. Leekie proves he's not one to be tangled withSunday, May 19, 2013
It's been a busy week, so get all your reality news here, nowSaturday, May 18, 2013
The magician just might beat the 'pretend game about pretend business'Friday, May 17, 2013
The NatGeo show takes a raw, dark look at life off the gridFriday, May 17, 2013