Watch: First five minutes of 'Source Code' with Jake Gyllenhaal
Duncan Jones' follow up to 'Moon' may hook you
While Drew's away at SXSW, rubbing elbows with the hip elite and eating amazing BBQ (sob!) I'm back here editing his video interviews and subsequently, in the case of "Source Code" having my movie experience pre-ruined by all the spoilers I'm hearing from the likes of Vera Farmiga and Michelle Monaghan in their respective interviews. Ok, we'll they're not spoilers per-se, but I think I know much more than I would like to about the film.
And now the studio has released the first five minutes of the film to get you hooked.
I haven't watched this. I don't plan to either. I'm a huge fan of Duncan Jones' 'Moon' and my enthusiasm has been building to see this one. So I apologize in advance if there's any problems with the video, I haven't checked it for glitches. I'm just putting it up here for those of you who don't care, or are just too curious to wait for it the theater. We'll have some great interviews coming up next week, which you may or may not wish to watch as well. The one with Jake Gyllenhaal and Duncan Jones will be definitely spoiler-free and I highly recommend it. Watch the film embedded after the jump.
"Source Code" leaps into theaters April 1st.
News From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Recap: Top 8 Revealed, Blake Shelton + Miranda Lambert Perform 'Over You' T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive
- 'Grimm' Season Finale Review: "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" 'The Killing' Season 3′s Latest Trailer: The Beginning of a New Spree! 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Zod Will Make Us Suffer
- Who Won 'DWTS'? Backstage Drama Leads To 'Nashville' Changes Who Went Home On 'The Voice'?
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- HomeVideo Review: My Neighbor Totoro / Howl’s Moving Castle TV Club 10: What made The Middle one of the best family comedies in years For Our Consideration: Will indie-rock reunions become just part of the plan?
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season
As the series shifts focus and winds down, we talk to the main trio about returning one last timeWednesday, May 22, 2013
One of the film's biggest ideas is explained more clearlyTuesday, May 21, 2013
Let's see what sort of boners fall out of Tobias's mouth this timeTuesday, May 21, 2013
The final film in the trilogy changes the way we look at the seriesTuesday, May 21, 2013