Los Angeles, December 17, 2009 — HitFix today announced a new mobile edition of their popular entertainment Event Forecast Calendar called Find Your Fix. Find Your Fix is a personal, customizable calendar of local and national entertainment events that can be accessed and shared via a new free iPhone app, available immediately on the App Store, www.itunes.com/appstore.
HitFix’s Find Your Fix app is based on a unique and searchable location-based event calendar that lets serious entertainment fans get their entertainment fix on the go. Whether entertainment fans are looking for something to do for the weekend, planning a trip, reading breaking entertainment news, or watching the latest video clips and trailers the Find Your Fix app is their go-to guide. The brand new app is the ultimate source to discover what's next in entertainment with over 100,000 new local and national events happening each month including the latest movie, album, Blu-ray, DVD and video game releases. Find Your Fix app even covers the absolute must watch TV shows, concerts, sports and local events.
Find Your Fix features include:
- Keyword-based search to find the events you care about both locally and nationwide
- Event reminders
- Links to buy tickets for movies, concerts and sporting events through our partners
- Links to buy upcoming DVD, Blu-ray, video games and new music
- Maps for concerts, sports and local event locations
- High-quality videos of the latest movie trailers, celebrity interviews, clips and music videos
- E-mail / share links for news stories and events
- Ability to directly tweet or Facebook news and events
Warner Bros’ Sherlock Holmes is the presenting sponsor of the HitFix app that also showcases breaking news and insider content delivered by HitFix's experienced editorial team. The movie, which opens on Dec. 25 will be featured in a rich media environment within the application.
CEO Jennifer Sargent says, “Entertainment is the common denominator in today’s market, and the Find Your Fix iPhone app allows the technology savvy 18 – 34 year-old demographic to blend their passion for the movies, music and TV with an easy-to-use iPhone app that fits their on-the-go lifestyle.”
HitFix for iPhone is available now as a free download from Apple’s App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.