Watch: The Muppets sing 'Stand By Me'
Is this all in advance of the new Muppets movie with Jason Segel? When's his cameo?
Just in time for Easter, there's a little rabbit-oriented violence, fresh from The Muppets.
Check out the video below where are a carniverous monster woos some susceptible bunnies to their doom by singing Ben E. King's classic "Stand By Me." But the power of song doesn't necessarily make this meal perfectly pleasant.
And Statler and Waldorf have at least a couple things to say about it.
This new clip comes about three months since The Muppets reared their moppy heads anew: back around the holidays, if you'll remember, "Bohemian Rhapsody" got a revamp by the whole Henson-created crew. It ended in the same way, too, with some well-loved characters happening upon the clip on the "computer." Very meta, guys.
These may be sprouting up increasingly due to the fact that a new Muppets movie is in the works. For real. The real reality is that Jason Segel, if you'll remember, has been cast as the human lead in the next, untitled adventure. Maybe he'll have something for us on the YouTubes soon, too?
[Watch the clip after the jump...]
News From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- The Future Of Olivia And Fitz, And More Season 3 Scoop SPOILER ALERT: What's Ahead In 'Nikita' Season 4? Google Glass Does Porn
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- 'Anchorman 2′ Teaser: Stay Classy, Fat Face! Team Fortress 2′s Robotic Boogaloo Community Update Adds Even More Hats Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D to Launch with L.A. Zoo's Party Animals
R&B singer ain't nothin' to relate toFriday, May 17, 2013
In case you were wondering, he's talking about 'straight sex'Thursday, May 16, 2013
Singer reveals abusive relationship and 'bittersweet' feelings toward BeyonceWednesday, May 15, 2013
Watch the video to her cover of Eddie Vedder's 'Without You'Tuesday, May 14, 2013