Watch: Nas, John Legend 'Fall in Love' in two different Estelle music videos
A reminder that 'Grey's Anatomy's' Jessie Williams is really pretty
At some point Estelle and her label people decided that two is better than one -- even if one is almost exactly like the other.
That's the case with the British singer's video for "Let's Fall in Love," the lively dance track that could sell a thousand pairs of shoes. She made two different versions of the same love story: Estelle, the girl next door, and the her light-eyed patootie (Jessie Williams from "Grey's Anatomy") next door fall in love. Some adorable mishaps occur, there's some flirting and then a branding placement, a make and model on which I will not linger (as I'm not the one getting paid to do so).
The only difference between the clips is that one features an appearance and verse from John Legend and one from rapper Nas. Legend took time for a second shoot with a big-haired girl. Nas had no such time, but instead reps the Mets and name-checks Donald Trump and Frank Sinatra because now, apparently, Nas is my dad.
I live next door to an auto mechanic shop. I have never seen it overflow in an eruption of club-going beautiful people. The entertainment industry continues to heap disappointment on that which is my life.
Check out both videos below. "Let's Fall in Love," at the end of the day, is disgustingly infectious (wait, I mean in the good way), boding well for her forthcoming "All of Me," due sometime this fall. It comes on the high heels of her Grammy win with Kanye West for last year's "American Boy."
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Rectify and Hawaii Five-0 and the Series Premieres of The Goodwin Games and Motive Mad Men "The Crash" Review: Uppers Give You Wings!
- Crosstalk: How does Chris Brown get away with it? For Our Consideration: What do we mean when we call music pretentious? Interview: Michael Cera on the evolution of George Michael Bluth and working in Arrested Development’s writers’ room
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters': Jeremy Renner Never Read the Script Before Signing On 'Angry Birds' Movie Flies Forward Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique: First Look at the Actress in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2: Will Norman Go Full 'Psycho?' FX's 'The Strain' Taps 'Alias' Star Mia Maestro as Female Lead FX's 'Tyrant': Ang Lee Drops out of Directing the Pilot, Cites 'Life of Pi' Exhaustion
- 'The Voice' Live Round Recap: The Top 10 Perform Beyonce Is a 'Grown Woman' in Leaked Track Ultra Music Festival Dates Announced, Tickets Go on Sale May 21
- Heather Wagner: 'Hot In Orange County' John Barrowman's Surprising New Role WATCH: How A Frog Transformed Kerry Washington's Thinking
- The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H The Telefile - Game of Thrones: Our Weekly Westeros Scorecard
Brooklyn five-piece have done it again, with a melancholy (and lively) set of winnersMonday, May 20, 2013
R&B singer ain't nothin' to relate toFriday, May 17, 2013
In case you were wondering, he's talking about 'straight sex'Thursday, May 16, 2013
Singer reveals abusive relationship and 'bittersweet' feelings toward BeyonceWednesday, May 15, 2013