Listen: New album from 'Saturday Night Live's' Lonely Island features Justin Timberlake, Rihanna
Check out 'We're Back' video, boost confidence in manhood
Flaccid, soft, small, and useless penises, horse blood, left field non-sequiturs, sunglasses: That's right, it's time for another new Lonely Island song.
The "Saturday Night Live" song troupe -- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone -- is prepping for the May 10 release of its new album, "Turtlenecks & Chains," and ahead of it "We're Back!" has doodied on the internet.
This, with the promise that the new collection will boast contributions from former collaborators like Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Akon and Nicki Minaj. No tracklist is available yet, but I would assume those tracks would be "Motherlover," "Shy Ronnie" (and maybe even "Ronnie & Clyde"), 2010 Christmas smash "I Just Had Sex" and recent "The Creep," respectively.
I can't call it one-noting because I laugh out loud about every other Lonely Island song. "Incredibad" made it to No. 13 on The Billboard 200, so The People clearly want more than just the individual songs (though the group should also collect royalties on how many times frat guys at the bar gloat "I'm on a boooooooat").
[More after the jump...]
However, if "We're Back" gets played at the party on Saturday, I'm leaving.
What do you think? Are you excited about new Lonely Island songs or are you just annoyed?
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC
- Hear This: “Second Best” reflects a pivotal moment all serious bands face Watch This: The wages and the fear remain high in William Friedkin’s Sorcerer Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Nine: James Gray and Joaquin Phoenix reteam for a compelling period drama
- 'Fast & Furious 6': The Reviews Are In! 'Return Of The Jedi' Turns 30: Secrets Of Ewok Language Revealed! 'Fast & Furious 6' Expected To Lap 'Hangover III' At Box Office
- What Netflix Really Wants Out Of 'Arrested Development' What To Watch This Memorial Day Weekend Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged?
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Do These Four New Arrested Development Clips Get You Excited for the Show's Return? (VIDEO) Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz
- Would You Rather… Hang Backstage with One Direction or the Jonas Brothers? Watch Kesha Perform 'Machine Gun Love' Live See Pictures of Your Favorite Celebrity Couples Now + Then
DJ Jazzy Jeff and Carlton stop by the 'Graham Norton' show: FabulousFriday, May 24, 2013
A history lesson and a 'Lucky' startFriday, May 24, 2013
Human time-lapseThursday, May 23, 2013
Ball's in your court, Bruce DickinsonThursday, May 23, 2013