Oprah Winfrey, Sandra Bullock and Halle Berry named as 2011 Oscar presenters
Jeff Bridges and Marisa Tomei also returning to the Kodak Theater
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced its initial slate of Oscar presenters for the 83rd Academy Awards and all five are either previous winners or nominees.
Oprah Winfrey was nominated for best supporting actress for her work in "The Color Purple," Sandra Bullock won best actress last year for "The Blind Side," Jeff Bridges won best actor last year for "Crazy Heart," Halle Berry won best actress in 2002 and Marisa Tomei received a best supporting actress Oscar for "My Cousin Vinny" in 1993. All five have presented at past Oscar ceremonies.
- Check out everything there is including photos, reviews, videos.
Anne Hathaway and James Franco will host the 83rd Academy Awards which will be presented on Sunday, February 27, 2011, at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood and televised live on ABC at 8 PM EST, 5 PM PST.
News From Our Partners
- Ultra Music Festival Dates Announced, Tickets Go on Sale May 21 Girls' Generation's Jessica Poses With Purses in Vogue Girl [Pics] Austin Mahone vs. Jonas Brothers – Pop Clash
- FX's 'The Strain' Taps 'Alias' Mia Maestro as Female Lead FX's 'Tyrant': Ang Lee Drops out of Directing the Pilot, Cites 'Life of Pi' Exhaustion NBC's 'Siberia': New Reality-Skewing Drama Ordered for Summer
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters': Jeremy Renner Never Read the Script Before Signing On 'Angry Birds' Movie Flies Forward Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique: First Look at the Actress in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'? Andrew Jenks: Where Guns Are as Common as Cell Phones Renee Graziano: Look Before You Love
- Hear This: With “Deceptacon,” Le Tigre captured the sound of youth in a song Watch This: Walter Hill’s The Driver is all about work done well Scenic Routes: A quiet scene from The Matrix demonstrates how to make exposition compelling
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Rectify and Hawaii Five-0 and the Series Premieres of The Goodwin Games and Motive Mad Men "The Crash" Review: Uppers Give You Wings! News Briefs: CBS Is Pulling Mike & Molly's Season Finale Due to a Tornado Storyline
- The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H The Telefile - Game of Thrones: Our Weekly Westeros Scorecard
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
T Bone Burnett spills the beans...a bit earlyMonday, May 20, 2013
Is it possible to make these kids sympathetic?Monday, May 20, 2013
Where was Peeta?Sunday, May 19, 2013
Love and radiation in a nuclear worldSaturday, May 18, 2013