HitFix ready to visit 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' set
What do you want to know about the second chapter of the 'Twilight' saga?
A legion of fans are going to be very envious regarding my destination tomorrow night. Having already visited the set of the original "Twilight" a year ago in the wilds of Oregon while I was chronicling the world of movies at MSN, I'm lucky enough to be going back-to-back as I head to Vancouver for a sneak peek of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon."
First time around I and one other journalist got a gift that is a rarity nowadays: a 45 minute interview with a relaxed and blunter than he'll ever be again Robert Pattinson. Don't expect that to happen this time around, but, no doubt director Chris Weitz will want to share his vision for the second chapter in the "Twilight" saga. Who else will HitFix get to chat with? Unclear, but it should be a very busy day.
Summit is smartly embargoing our stories for a bit to wet everyone's appetite, but you can follow my journey to some extent over the next few days on Twitter. Or, why not participate? This writer has purposely avoided reading any of the novels to come at the series from a strictly cinematic perspective (a decision that has worked well for the "Harry Potter" franchise). However, I'd love to know what you, the fans, would like to find out about the movie. What are you most curious about? What would you ask Chris Weitz if you could? Dakota Fanning? Or, a member of the Wolfpack?
Post your questions and thoughts in our comment section below. If you haven't done so already, take 90 seconds to join the site here and then you'll easily be able to post your question.
Follow Gregory Ellwood and his journey to Vancouver and the "New Moon" set on Twitter at twitter.com/HitFixGregory
News From Our Partners
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8 Confirmed, Steven Moffat to Return The Wrap Up: Behind-the-Scenes Image from 'Godzilla' Shows a Train in Peril Batman: Arkham Origins Will See the Return of Kevin Conroy
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- A Final 'Office' Farewell Stefon Marries Anderson Cooper In Final Show Creed Bratton: Closing Creed Thoughts
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe' Captures Top Digital Song Honor at 2013 Billboard Music Awards Macklemore + Ryan Lewis Win Best Rap Song for 'Thrift Shop' at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 2013 Billboard Music Awards Gets a Tour From Taylor Swift's '22′ Performance [Video]
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Four: The Coen brothers return to the festival with a folk-rock flashback Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1 Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
Where was Peeta?Sunday, May 19, 2013
Love and radiation in a nuclear worldSaturday, May 18, 2013
Harvey holds court with Nicole Kidman and Rooney MaraFriday, May 17, 2013
Francois Ozon's latest isn't as titillating as it wants to beThursday, May 16, 2013