Ben Affleck, Jessica Chastain and Jennifer Lawrence join Oscars telecast
Academy Award nominees will present trophies
Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock and Reese Witherspoon were also recently announced as presenters.
They join previously announced presenters including "The Avengers" cast members Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo; returning 2011 Oscar winners Jean Dujardin, Christopher Plummer, Octavia Spencer and Meryl Streep; “Chicago” cast members Richard Gere, Queen Latifah, Renée Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones; special guests Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Daniel Radcliffe, Channing Tatum and Charlize Theron; and performers Adele, Dame Shirley Bassey,
"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane is hosting, and will also present an award as "Ted," along with co-star Mark Wahlberg.
The Oscars air on ABC on February 24.
News From Our Partners
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters': Jeremy Renner Never Read the Script Before Signing On 'Angry Birds' Movie Flies Forward Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique: First Look at the Actress in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2: Will Norman Go Full 'Psycho?' FX's 'The Strain' Taps 'Alias' Star Mia Maestro as Female Lead FX's 'Tyrant': Ang Lee Drops out of Directing the Pilot, Cites 'Life of Pi' Exhaustion
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million 'Arrested Development' Gang: Where Are They Now? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': What's Next For J.J. Abrams And The Cast?
- The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H The Telefile - Game of Thrones: Our Weekly Westeros Scorecard
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Rectify and Hawaii Five-0 and the Series Premieres of The Goodwin Games and Motive Mad Men "The Crash" Review: Uppers Give You Wings!
- Crosstalk: How does Chris Brown get away with it? For Our Consideration: What do we mean when we call music pretentious? Interview: Michael Cera on the evolution of George Michael Bluth and working in Arrested Development’s writers’ room
- Heather Wagner: 'Hot In Orange County' John Barrowman's Surprising New Role WATCH: How A Frog Transformed Kerry Washington's Thinking
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
T Bone Burnett spills the beans...a bit earlyMonday, May 20, 2013
Is it possible to make these kids sympathetic?Monday, May 20, 2013
Where was Peeta?Sunday, May 19, 2013
Love and radiation in a nuclear worldSaturday, May 18, 2013