Win tickets to Disneyland and catch the 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' trailer first
Enter to win a chance to celebrate the new 'Pirates'
Walt Disney Studios is pretty excited Captain Jack Sparrow (ie, Johnny Depp) is back in the fold with a new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie and want a pair of lucky Southern California residents to help them celebrate.
The studio will be debuting the first trailer for "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" on Monday, Dec. 13 at Disneyland (don't worry non-California residents, it will appear online later that day). Lucky winners of the studio's "Pirates Fans First!" event will get the chance to see the trailer before everyone else and…
- Check out everything there is including photos, reviews, videos.
- Enjoy a special Pirate after party, plus special commemorative gifts—but not until you've sworn to the “Pirate’s Oath” in a ceremony on the bow of the Columbia sailing ship.
- Additionally, fans who come to the event in pirate costume will have additional opportunities to win special prizing.
Oh, and did we mention you'll get to spend the rest of the day at the most magical place on earth? (Well, at least in Orange County).
Disney has provided HitFix with two pairs of tickets (two winners, each with one guest) to give away for this special event. To be eligible to win, you must live in the Southern California area and be able to provide your own transportation to the event.
To enter all you have to do is follow HitFix on Facebook. After you follow the site, send an E-mail with your name, age and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two lucky winners will be chosen at random after 8 PM EST/5 PM PST on Friday, Dec. 10.
Good luck and smooth sailing.
News From Our Partners
- The Future Of Olivia And Fitz, And More Season 3 Scoop SPOILER ALERT: What's Ahead In 'Nikita' Season 4? Google Glass Does Porn
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- 'Da Vinci's Demons' Review: "The Devil" 'Assassin's Creed' Movie Slated For Memorial Day 2015 Amazon Picks Up John Goodman's 'Alpha House,' Computer Comedy 'Betas'
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season