Win free tickets to see Ryan Reynolds get 'Buried'
*If you live in Philly, Phoenix or Washington, D.C. that is
One of the films to create the biggest buzz out of this year's Sundance Film Festival was the Midnight selection thriller "Buried." The film finds Ryan Reynolds playing an American working as a contractor in Iraq who awakens to find himself literally buried alive. He's being used as ransom, but with just the use of a cellphone can he escape impending death? Audiences across the country will get to find out when "Buried" opens in select theaters on Nov. 24 and then nationwide on Oct. 8. Now, a number of lucky HitFix readers have the chance to experience "Buried" with an early screening in their hometown.
Lionsgate has provided HitFix with 5 pairs (10 tickets) to each of the following screenings in Philadelphia, Phoenix and Washington, D.C.
125 South Second Street
(Between Chestnut and Walnut Streets, Front and Second Streets)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Harkins Fashion Square
7014 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251-1227
AFI Silver Theatre
8633 colesville road
Silver Spring, MD 20910
To win, all you have to do is the following:
Become part of our social network by "Liking" HitFix's Fan Page. "Like" this story while you are there (or you can "Like" it at the top of this page). Then, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "I want to see 'Buried' in Washington" or "Phoenix" or "Philadelphia" depending on the city you prefer.
Entries must be received by no later than 8 PM PST on Tuesday, Sept. 21.
And remember, "Buried" opens in select theaters on Sept. 24 and nationwide on Oct. 8. For more, see the trailer below.
News From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When