Will Arnett on whether the media made the 'Arrested Development' happen
Plus: Jon Heder performs some real magic tricks in 'When in Rome'
"When in Rome" is going to have a tough time knocking off "Avatar" and Mel Gibson's "Edge of Darkness" at the box office this weekend, but that doesn't mean that the Kristen Bell/Josh Duhamel romantic comedy doesn't have it's moments.
The flick features some intriguing supporting performances by "Napoleon Dynamite's" Jon Heder and "Blades of Glory's" Will Arnett. Both actors play characters who are "magically" in desperate love with Bell's character after she picks up their "wish coins" from a famous Italian fountain. The over-the-top scenario finds Heder mocking Chris Angel with his wannabe magician turn and Arnett puts on an intentionally flimsy Italian accent as an intensely passionate painter. HitFix spoke to both men a few weeks ago about the flick and both made it two of the more entertaining sit downs of the new year.
Heder impressed with some real magic tricks (seriously) and the Arnett conversation fell into a conversation about basketball, hockey, the director of 'Daredevil' tackling a romantic comedy and whether the media pushed the "Arrested Development" movie into production.
Well worth watching and "When in Rome" is now playing nationwide.
News From Our Partners
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes, Day Seven: J.C. Chandor makes good, Nicolas Winding Refn goes bad, and Claire Denis gets ugly Interview: Katie Aselton on going from mumblecore to thriller—and directing her own nude scenes TV Roundtable: Boobies, pee-pees, codependence, and grounding the shenanigans with heart
- New 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Watch Now! 'The Hangover': Retracing The Success Of A Few Crazy Nights 'Fast & Furious 6': How Michelle Rodriguez Came Back From The Dead
- 'Before Midnight' L.A. Premiere: Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy Celebrate 18 Years Together (PHOTOS) Josh Hutcherson in 'Ape': 'Hunger Games' Star Lines Up Role in Psychological Thriller 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Kneel Before General Zod
- The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults
- Please Watch New 'Arrested Development' In Order & Not At Once From 'Idol' Contestants To Judges? From 'Unfabulous' To 'American Horror Story'
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds The Weirdest, Grossest, Bestest Moments from Netflix's Hemlock Grove, in Pictures and GIFs What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS
- Rihanna Working on Eighth Album [Pic] One Direction to Release Fourth Book This Summer Beyonce Reveals Battle With Tonsillitis + 'Grown Woman' Choreography in Mrs. Carter Show Tour Videos
- Xbox One Games Can Be Played By Multiple Users on One Console 'American Horror Story: Coven' Adds Emma Roberts 'Fast 6′ vs. 'Hangover 3′: Who Will Win the Memorial Day Weekend Box Office?