Watch: Weddings and werewolves in brand new 'Breaking Dawn' TV spot
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart tie the knot as Taylor Lautner wolfs out
November 18 is coming up pretty fast, and that means that the loooooong wait for the "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1" is nearly over. Here's a brand new TV spot to hook any potential last-minute converts.
"What's a wedding without some drama?" is the understatement of the millennium as Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart) finally exchange vows amidst a veritable werewolf apocalypse. Yep, for those of you disappointed by the lack of lupins in previous trailers and clips, you're in luck -- this new TV spot is packed with wolfmen and their shirtless human alter egos.
- Check out everything there is including photos, reviews, videos.
Watch the clip below and tell us what you think.
News From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- Hear This: “Second Best” reflects a pivotal moment all serious bands face Watch This: The wages and the fear remain high in William Friedkin’s Sorcerer Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Nine: James Gray and Joaquin Phoenix reteam for a compelling period drama
- Would You Rather… Hang Backstage with One Direction or the Jonas Brothers? Watch Kesha Perform 'Machine Gun Love' Live See Pictures of Your Favorite Celebrity Couples Now + Then
- What To Watch This Memorial Day Weekend Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged? Tavis Smiley Marks 10th Year On PBS
- The CW's 'Cult' Returns from Cancellation June 28 'White House Down' Featurette: Roland Emmerich Revists White House-Based Mayhem Jimmy Fallon Goes 'Game of Thrones' For 'Late Night's "Game of Desks"
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Do These Four New Arrested Development Clips Get You Excited for the Show's Return? (VIDEO) Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC