Watch: Tara's stressing in this new 'True Blood' clip
Check out a clip from this Sunday's Alan Ball scripted episode of 'True Blood'
Titled "Frenzy," this Sunday's (Aug. 30) "True Blood" is a big episode, so big it was written by series creator Alan Ball.
In addition, as "True Blood" fans know, this is the first appearance by Sophie-Anne, the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, played by Evan Rachel Wood.
Instead, the clip features Rutina Wesley's still-tweaking Tara, as well as Sookie and Lafayette. It isn't gory or sexy, but it's still pretty intense.
Check it out:
The "Frenzy" episode of "True Blood" airs Sunday (Aug. 30) night at 9 p.m.
News From Our Partners
- Demi Lovato vs. Perrie Edwards – PopCrush Prom Queen of 2013, Round 3 Justin Bieber vs. Austin Mahone – PopCrush Prom King of 2013, Round 3 Demi Lovato Sings Selena Gomez's Praises [Video]
- 'Frances Ha' Review 'Star Wars: Episode 7′ — The Real Reason J.J. Abrams Left 'Star Trek' Sega Game Gear Classics Headed to Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!
- Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- YESSSSSSS... Who Won 'American Idol' 2013? The Ultimate Office Blooper Reel
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Christopher Nolan for James Bond Movie? Director Allegedly Courted to Direct Edward Furlong, 'Terminator 2' Star, Arrested Again Cannes 2013: $1M in Jewelry Stolen at Film Festival