Watch: Stylish scares haunt cast in new 'American Horror Story' teaser
Show from 'Glee' creators stars Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton, Jessica Lange
We've already seen the creepy clips/clues for FX's upcoming "American Horror Story," and now the cable network has released a short, tantalizing teaser.
With no dialogue, the 30-second "family portrait" clip shows us the name cast, including Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton, Denis O’Hare, Frances Conroy and Oscar-winner Jessica Lange, in the haunted house at the center of the series.
From "Glee" co-creators Ryan Murphy (who also created "Nip/Tuck") and Brad Fulchuck, "Horror" looks -- unsurprisingly -- scary, sexy and oh-so-stylized, with a sparse piano-based theme to heighten the suspense. They're probably won't be any singing though, unless it's of the creepy nursery rhyme variety.
The show centers on a therapist and his family (McDermott, Britton and daughter Taissa Farmiga) who move into a seemingly haunted house, where Lange shows up as the spooky, interfering woman next door.
"American Horror Story" premieres October 5 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
What do you think of the teaser? Will you watch the premiere?
News From Our Partners
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': How J.J. Abrams Kept the Identity of Benedict Cumberbatch's Villain a Secret Zach Galifianakis's 'Hangover III' Date: A Formerly Homeless Pal 'The Wolverine' New Trailer: More Ninjas, More Action and Jean Grey?
- Daft Punk, 'Random Access Memories' – Album Review Adam Levine Inviting Shakira Over for Sweaty Bikram Yoga Sessions, Sparks Rumors Chris Brown, Demi Lovato + More React to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra Comics Panel: New releases include an alternative detective story and a new collection examining the collective urban subconscious Permanent Records: The Breeders’ Last Splash is a rallying cry for the weirdos and stereotype-flouters
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- Meet The New 'X Factor' Judges 5 Women We're Excited to See On TV This Fall How 'Vikings' Leading Man Travis Fimmel Nearly Got Away...
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After Warehouse 13 "The Sky's the Limit" Review: Up Up and Away