Watch: Rumer Willis talks the cold truth of 'Sorority Row'
Bruce and Demi's daughter shows she's as tough as her parents
This journalist has been blessed to have the opportunity to visit the sets of movies in production all over the world. With that have come some pretty extreme temperatures and conditions. From the hot desert of Chile for "Quantum of Solace" to the rainy sets of "Jennifer's Body" and, um, the still unreleased "Mardi Gras ". One of the most brutal experiences, however, was the night a number of movie writers ventured into a dark canyon in suburban Pittsburgh, Penn. to watch a night shoot of "Sorority Row."
Surprisingly, that night we all came away incredibly impressed that the young, tabloid-friendly ladies of the upcoming horror comedy showed endurance and professionalism you might not receive from actors twice their stature. In sub freezing temps, the cast did long take after long take of a dramatic scene pretty much wearing only -- get this -- negliges. In particular, "The Hills" Audrina Patridge, endured the most as she had the least on, but co-stars Rumer Willis, Jamie Chung, Briana Evigans and Leah Pipes were just as impressive.
Months later, in much friendlier confines, Willis and Chung sat down to talk about the tough shoot and their fun new flick. Check out the embedded video to the left of the copy and enjoy the conversation with the lovely ladies.
"Sorority Row" opens nationwide tomorrow.
News From Our Partners
- In Pictures: The Stars of Star Trek Into Darkness Digital Multiplex: The Last Stand, Side Effects, and More RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: Ambitious, Time-Jumping Epic Cloud Atlas
- Hulu.com: 7 Things That Wouldn't Exist Without The Office Larry Womack: In Defense of (the Original) James T. Kirk 'Storage Wars': Ivy Finds Giant Clam Shell
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Arrow, CSI, and Supernatural Grimm "The Waking Dead" Review: Dead On Arrival CBS's 2013-2014 Season: New Nights for Person of Interest and Hawaii Five-0, More Comedy on Thursdays
- The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - New Girl: Wedding Do's and Don'ts
- 'Riddick' Trailer: Vin Diesel Is What Goes Bump in the Night 'The Simpsons' Taps Kristen Wiig For Guest Arc As FBI Agent CBS Fall 2013 Schedule: 'Mike & Molly' to 2014, More Comedy Thursday, and 'Hawaii' to Friday
- Tolerability Index: This week we're barely putting up with The Killing TV Roundtable: When My Boys tested its prickly chemistry by inviting some new faces to the poker table The Walkthrough: The New Girl showrunners on topping season two’s big kiss (Part 5 of 5)
- 'Star Trek' Baddie Benedict Cumberbatch Reveals Role's Biggest Challenge Cannes Film Festival 2013: Our Must-See Movies 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Sounds
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher in $10M Tug of War 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier': Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Anthony Mackie Spotted in D.C. (VIDEO) Katie Holmes Attracts the Wrong Kind of Attention on 'Mania Days' Set