Watch: Kelly Rowland and Big Sean get dirty in new 'Lay It On Me' video
The song is the former Destiny's Child singer's latest single from 'Here I Am'
Former Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland is trying awfully hard to make you forget about her former bandmate Beyonce with the lascivious video for her new single, “Lay It On Me,” featuring Detroit rapper Big Sean.
Surrounding herself with a menagerie of mostly-naked men (and, late in the video, one elephant), Rowland teases and dominates her way through the repetitious anthem that might just be about gettin' busy. The brawny, bare-chested guys in the video are her playthings (even arranging them into a human couch at one point), reversing the gender roles frequently found in pop videos. It doesn't have the elaborate choreography of Beyonce's best vids, but there's style and sexiness to spare, plus there's an elephant, which is pretty cool.
"Lay It On Me" is the third single from Rowland's latest album, "Here I Am."
Watch the video below and tell us what you think.
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More Supernatural Season 8 Finale Review: It's Raining Angels Watch an Extended Trailer for CBS's Under the Dome (VIDEO)
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II': The Oscar-Winning Movie is Getting a Sequel 'The Bling Ring' Cannes Premiere: Emma Watson Steals the Show (PHOTOS) Why Brad Bird Turned Down 'Star Wars: Episode VII'; Talks 'Incredibles' Sequel
- 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now! 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Reviews Are In! Emma Watson In 'The Bling Ring': The Early Reviews Are In!
- Ilana Rapp: Actor Richard Harmon From Bates Motel and Continuum Talks about SpongeBob Squarepants and Yoga 'The Last Classic TV Comedy'? 'Biggest Loser' Host: 'I've Never Seen Jillian Eat A Cupcake'
- The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day One: Sofia Coppola offers the first misfire of the festival Hear This: A song with a long title succinctly encapsulates ’90s power-pop Watch This: Laura Palmer lives—however briefly—in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
- Listen to Selena Gomez's 'Come & Get It' Remixes Katy Perry vs. Rita Ora vs. Beyonce vs. Kesha vs. Demi Lovato – Who Wore It Best? Chris Brown Launches New 'Channel' Website, Gets More Personal Than Ever
- 'Zombieland' TV Series: Amazon Passes on the Pilot 'How I Met Your Mother' Final Season Spoilers: Producers Explain Time-Turning Format Change 'The Hangover Part 3′ Red-Band NSFW Trailer: It's Time to End the Trilogy