Watch: Kanye West-directed Drake video, 'Best I Ever Had'
Boobs. Just boobs.
Hey, boobs! Here's the boobie new video to Drake's boob-fest, "Best I Ever Had."
The music and boobs video was directed by super-boob, Kanye West; the track, Drake's first single, can been heard boobing from radio stations and lighting up the Booboard charts recently. In fact, it was one of our top summer songs of 2009 (and ranked first in the boob category).
Anybody with eyes can tell the video is a montage of effectual beauty, focusing heavily on women's intellegence, athletic ability and individualism male fantasy and basketball.
At the very least, Kanye is trying to show he has a sense of humor about it all. This ill-equipped team of curvaceous hotties gets pummeled by an actual women's basketball team (which are, naturally, made to look ugly in comparison) when it comes to game time. Drake acts as head coach but only taught them to stretch. We have no idea what the team's mascot is supposed to be.
And then there's the mid-vid skit.
"I swore the new uniforms would be encouragement... when they put that D on you, take that D. Take that D like the champions you are... You all know good and well what we can do in two minutes," Drake rants at his team during time-out. See, its funny, 'cause...
Good game, Kanye, but 0-1.
As previously reported, Drake has signed to Lil Wayne's Young Money label imprint, under Cash Money, for his debut album.
News From Our Partners
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': What's Next For J.J. Abrams And The Cast? 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Spoiler Special: Burning Questions Answered 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now!
- 'Star Wars Rebels': New Animated Series Will Take Place Between 'Episode III and 'Episode IV' James Badge Dale, 'Iron Man 3' Star, Is Also in 'World War Z' and 'The Lone Ranger' 'Blue Jasmine' Poster Debut: Cate Blanchett Is Strikingly Stoic (PHOTO)
- The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H The Telefile - Game of Thrones: Our Weekly Westeros Scorecard
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Rectify and Hawaii Five-0 and the Series Premieres of The Goodwin Games and Motive Mad Men "The Crash" Review: Uppers Give You Wings! Hey TV.com, Should I Watch The Goodwin Games?
- Sony Teases PlayStation 4 E3 Console Reveal in New Video George Takei as Every Character in 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Nintendo Promises Details on New 3D Mario, Smash Bros Before E3
- Why Do I Own This?: A pint glass nicked from Forks, Washington, a.k.a. “Twilight, U.S.A.” Scenic Routes: A quiet scene from The Matrix demonstrates how to make exposition compelling Nerd Curious: Why the essential collection Bradbury Stories explains how to live forever
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1 Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- The Women TV Is Still Missing Jason Isaacs Reveals The One Co-Star He Won't Work With Again WATCH: La Toya's Tearful Break-Up Phone Call