Watch: Johnny Knoxville is still a kid at heart in new 'Jackass 3-D' preview
Are you willing to pay 3-D ticket prices for a new 'Jackass' movie?
You gotta hand it to the "Jackass" crew. These guys aren't spring chickens anymore, but they will still punish their bodies and minds for the sake of, um, art.
Out of the core group, Johnny Knoxville is 39-years-old, Steve-O and Chris Pontius are both 36-years-old and even Bam Margera has hit the big 3-0. Still, the team still seem to be kids at heart (well, maybe they are really still smart businessmen). The group, including director Jeff Tremaine, made a bundle off the MTV "Jackass" series (2000-2002), the first critically acclaimed "Jackass" movie ($64 million) and "Jackass: Number Two" (a surprisingly larger $72 million gross). Now, they're back to tear down Hollywood's much-needed economic savior: 3-D.
Paramount Pictures debuted the new teaser for "Jackass 3-D" today and it features all the same shockingly gross-out stunts you'd expect, but brought to you in the visionary aspect of three dimensions.
But here's the big question: will you pay a higher priced ticket to see "Jackass" stunts in 3-D? Paramount and MTV Films will find out when "Jackass 3-D" hits theaters on Oct. 15. In the meantime, we imagine Jeffrey Katzenberg and James Cameron are weeping somewhere over the misuse of the medium.
Watch the new preview below and tell us whether you're in or out for "Jackass 3-D."
News From Our Partners
- GIFS: 10 TV Housekeepers That Ran The Show Megan Smolenyak: Celebrity Roots Series "Who Do You Think You Are?" Returns This Is Going To Be AMAZING
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale Melissa McCarthy Fires a 'Tammy' Extra for Mistreating Her Child
- T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive Demi Lovato to Have Her Tonsils Removed
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Xbox One Will Require Daily Internet Connection 'Hannibal' "Trou Normand" Preview: Is Will Losing His Mind? Quantum Break Trailer: Remedy Returns With Xbox One Exclusive
- Hear This: An early Walkmen song gets anti-nostalgic Watch This: Thunder Road is one of the first, and finest, automotive action movies off the Hollywood lot Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After