Watch: Johnny Knoxville is still a kid at heart in new 'Jackass 3-D' preview
Are you willing to pay 3-D ticket prices for a new 'Jackass' movie?
You gotta hand it to the "Jackass" crew. These guys aren't spring chickens anymore, but they will still punish their bodies and minds for the sake of, um, art.
Out of the core group, Johnny Knoxville is 39-years-old, Steve-O and Chris Pontius are both 36-years-old and even Bam Margera has hit the big 3-0. Still, the team still seem to be kids at heart (well, maybe they are really still smart businessmen). The group, including director Jeff Tremaine, made a bundle off the MTV "Jackass" series (2000-2002), the first critically acclaimed "Jackass" movie ($64 million) and "Jackass: Number Two" (a surprisingly larger $72 million gross). Now, they're back to tear down Hollywood's much-needed economic savior: 3-D.
Paramount Pictures debuted the new teaser for "Jackass 3-D" today and it features all the same shockingly gross-out stunts you'd expect, but brought to you in the visionary aspect of three dimensions.
But here's the big question: will you pay a higher priced ticket to see "Jackass" stunts in 3-D? Paramount and MTV Films will find out when "Jackass 3-D" hits theaters on Oct. 15. In the meantime, we imagine Jeffrey Katzenberg and James Cameron are weeping somewhere over the misuse of the medium.
Watch the new preview below and tell us whether you're in or out for "Jackass 3-D."
News From Our Partners
- Pop Bytes: Michael Jackson's Nephew Negates Wade Robson's Molestation Claims + More Watch Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding + More on Hangout Festival Livestream Dumb Celebrity Quotes – Who Said This?
- Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Amazon Picks Up John Goodman's 'Alpha House,' Computer Comedy 'Betas' 'Rapturepalooza' Trailer: Anna Kendrick Gets Seduced by Satan 'Doctor Who' Season 8: Matt Smith Confirmed to Stay Another Year?
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- Behind The Shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' Finale WATCH: Tobias Fünke's New Sizzle Reel Is Epic JLo Steals Spotlight On 'American Idol'