Watch: Emma Roberts stars in 'The Girl with the Tramp Stamp Tattoo' spoof
New Funny or Die clip also stars 'True Blood''s Joe Manganiello
Cashing in on the current marketing blitz surrounding David Fincher's "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", Funny or Die has posted a pretty funny new trailer spoof of the upcoming thriller that imagines Lisbeth Salander minus the high IQ, technical expertise and cunning street smarts, with Emma Roberts taking over for Rooney Mara and re-fashioned as "The Girl with the Tramp Stamp Tattoo".
That's right friends, the tough-as-nails character from the books and films (originated by Noomi Rapace on screen) has here been replaced with a pink scooter-riding, Juicy sweatpants-wearing, bubblegum-popping, "club Hard On"-frequenting MTV reality show-esque ditz with a taste for Jagermeister and a "photogenic memory", who prefers to be paid "in lottery tickets" and is far more comfortable wearing Uggs than black leather boots. She also, of course, has perhaps one of the most enormous lower-back butterfly tattoos you're ever likely to see.
You can check out the clip below, with also stars Joe Mangianello (as Mikael Blomkvist aka Daniel Craig) and Ray Wise (as Henrik Vanger aka Christopher Plummer). Let us know what you think!
Note: While it's not too terribly crude, if I were you I also probably wouldn't risk watching this in my work cubicle.
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" hits theaters on December 21st.
News From Our Partners
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When