Watch: Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, John Malkovich and Morgan Freeman are Retired and Extremely Dangerous (RED)
Nine clips from the film may leave you wanting more
Based on the DC Comics graphic novel, RED will be hitting screens this week and from the looks of these clips, the movie is action packed and funny too. Not having seen the film, we rely on the brief synopsis from the publicist:
"Frank (Bruce Willis), Joe (Morgan Freeman), Marvin (John Malkovich) and Victoria (Helen Mirren) used to be the CIAs top agents but the secrets they know just made them the Agencys top targets. Now framed for assassination, they must use all of their collective cunning, experience and teamwork to stay one step ahead of their deadly pursuers and stay alive."
Witness below nine clips from the film. One might say that that releasing too many clips may risk showing too much of film, and possibly scaring off an audience. However we feel that these merely whet the appetite to see the whole thing in the theater. Enjoy.
Helen Mirren and John Malkovich kick ass and take names as the face off against the secret service.
Richard Dreyfuss appears as Dunning, perhaps he holds the key as to why an order has gone out for their assassination?
Helen Mirren shows her motherly side as she stitches up Bruce WIllis' wounds as they chit chat about retiring from the CIA. Needless to say, miss Mirren is not all roses and potpourri, she's been taking some jobs on the side.
Helen Mirren and Mary-Louise Parker have a little girl time, out in nature, with nothing but the birds and the trees and high powered sniper rifle to keep them company.
Bruce WIllis and John Malkovich try to get away from some baddies with some awesome firepower.
New Orleans shootout
Mary-Louise Parker and Bruce Willis run into some trouble in New Orleans
Retired Extremely Dangerous
We're always happy to see Ernest Borgnine, here he plays Henry, The Records Keeper, who explains to Karl Urban what the title of the movie means.
Helen Mirren explains her old job to Mary-Louise Parker
Why are you trying to Kill me?
John Malkovich doesn't always work with comedy, but here he's doing a pretty good Christopher Lloyd, don't you think?
Believe it or not there are two more clips from "RED" in our video section
"RED" opens Friday, October 15th in theaters everywhere
News From Our Partners
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman