Watch: Ben Stiller brings back 'Zoolander' and SNL takes on 'Moneyball'
This should tide you over until 'Zoolander 2'
Ben Stiller was the guest host for this weekend's "Saturday Night Live" and he was there primarily to plug his new comedy "Tower Heist." Happily for longtime Stiller fans though, he pulled out a rare appearance by the one and only male supermodel Derek Zoolander. The fashion icon who made his Blue Steel pose the envy of the entire industry appeared alongside New York Chamber of Commerce rep Stefon (the ever-fabulous Bill Hader) to plug his new Halloween charity event which will take place in New York hottest neighborhood, SoHoNoHoebo (south of West Houston, below lower Hoboken). And - brace yourselves - Zoolander revealed his latest look..."cold coffee." HitFix is not responsible for any fainting or heart palpitations which may occur after watching this modeling demonstration.
Stiller also appeared in a very clever knock off of "Moneyball" entitled "Tinyballs." Big props to Taran Killam's Brad Pitt impression which HitFix's reviewer Ryan McGee noted is "spot on." What are tiny-balls? Find out in the trailer spoof below.
What did you think of this week's "Saturday Night Live"? Are you ready for the long awaited "Zoolander 2"?
News From Our Partners
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition