Barbie's dramatic first meeting with Ken highlights new 'Toy Story 3' preview
A complete trailer for the return of Pixar's most popular crew
After "Clash of the Titans" dominates 3-D screens through April and "Shrek Forever After" eats up May, the next big blockbuster that will whip up audiences in a three-dimensional frenzy with moviegoers should be "Toy Story 3."
The third installment of Pixar's first major box office and critical breakthrough has been a long time coming and based on a new preview Walt Disney Studios released today, there still is a lot to mine out of these characters. The best and most entertaining part of the trailer is the first, dramatic meeting of Ken and Barbie. However, if you play close enough attention, it appears the suave, ascott-wearing Ken isn't as sunny and carefree as you'd assume. Yes, there is some real drama and danger in toy land this time around.
You can watch the new preview embedded within this page, or for a larger version click here.
"Toy Story 3" opens nationwide and in 3-D on June 18.
News From Our Partners
- A Final 'Office' Farewell Stefon Marries Anderson Cooper In Final Show Creed Bratton: Closing Creed Thoughts
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Four: The Coen brothers return to the festival with a folk-rock flashback Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8 Confirmed, Steven Moffat to Return The Wrap Up: Behind-the-Scenes Image from 'Godzilla' Shows a Train in Peril Batman: Arkham Origins Will See the Return of Kevin Conroy
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1 Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe' Captures Top Digital Song Honor at 2013 Billboard Music Awards Macklemore + Ryan Lewis Win Best Rap Song for 'Thrift Shop' at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 2013 Billboard Music Awards Gets a Tour From Taylor Swift's '22′ Performance [Video]