Watch: All American Rejects video for 'I Wanna'
Check out, too, the group's exclusive '90210' track
If a single can have sponsorship, I think we have one: All American Rejects' music video for "I Wanna" has the full support and feature of a particular phone make and model. The product placement mostly takes centerstage over the pop-punk band, which is their choice and all, just as we're choosing not to run its name because it'll make us feel dirty.
The track is actually from the group's 2008 effort "When the World Comes Down," though it's getting a number of remix treatments this fall as the single is pushed. As far as the video goes, Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feelin'" may as well be playing over it.
This track has the perfect timing and promotion for the boys' next leg of tour, which kicks off in the U.S. on Nov. 3. As previously reported, the group is co-headlining with Taking Back Sunday.
Below the music video, check out AAR's "Sierra's Song," released as an all-new track for the "90210" soundtrack. To hear more music from that set, click here.
News From Our Partners
- Daft Punk, 'Random Access Memories' – Album Review Adam Levine Inviting Shakira Over for Sweaty Bikram Yoga Sessions, Sparks Rumors Chris Brown, Demi Lovato + More React to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Meet The New 'X Factor' Judges 5 Women We're Excited to See On TV This Fall How 'Vikings' Leading Man Travis Fimmel Nearly Got Away...
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra Comics Panel: New releases include an alternative detective story and a new collection examining the collective urban subconscious Permanent Records: The Breeders’ Last Splash is a rallying cry for the weirdos and stereotype-flouters
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': How J.J. Abrams Kept the Identity of Benedict Cumberbatch's Villain a Secret Zach Galifianakis's 'Hangover III' Date: A Formerly Homeless Pal 'The Wolverine' New Trailer: More Ninjas, More Action and Jean Grey?
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After Warehouse 13 "The Sky's the Limit" Review: Up Up and Away