'The Dark Knight Rises' gets an ominously fiery new poster
Can Bruce Wayne survive Bane?
Should we start to get worried about our old friend Bruce Wayne? The trailers for Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight Rises" have already shown the vigilante billionaire in an epic battle with the villainous Bane (Tom Hardy) and it appears the stress of it all finds him going grey early (yikes). Moreover, the first poster for the highly anticipated summer release saw winter fall on Gotham City. The second poster saw Bane walking away - seemingly triumphant - from a broken Batman mask in the rain. Now, the new poster Warner Bros. released today is even more ominous and scary as it appears a burning Gotham is falling on our hero, the Batman.
Still, it's an impressive image and will probably look fantastic on billboards across the country. That's our opinion, what do you think of the new poster?
"The Dark Knight Rises" opens nationwide and in IMAX on July 20.
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Demi Lovato vs. Perrie Edwards – PopCrush Prom Queen of 2013, Round 3 Justin Bieber vs. Austin Mahone – PopCrush Prom King of 2013, Round 3 Demi Lovato Sings Selena Gomez's Praises [Video]
- 'Frances Ha' Review 'Star Wars: Episode 7′ — The Real Reason J.J. Abrams Left 'Star Trek' Sega Game Gear Classics Headed to Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console
- Christopher Nolan for James Bond Movie? Director Allegedly Courted to Direct Edward Furlong, 'Terminator 2' Star, Arrested Again Cannes 2013: $1M in Jewelry Stolen at Film Festival
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- YESSSSSSS... Who Won 'American Idol' 2013? The Ultimate Office Blooper Reel