'Scary Movie' star Anna Faris will deal with stalker roommate in untitled comedy
The actress developed the idea with writer Deanna Kizis
"Scary Movie" star Anna Faris will topline an untitled comedy about a stalker roommate for Paramount, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The idea for the project came from Faris’ own agents, after she told them a funny, real life story similar to the premise.
Writer Deanna Kizis ("Camp Rules for Montecito") is writing the script
Faris will also act as executive producer, along with Doug Wald. Joe Roth and Palak Patel will produce.
The actress was recently seen in "The House Bunny" and "Observe and Report," and will next star in the Fox comedy "What’s Your Number."
News From Our Partners
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Four: The Coen brothers return to the festival with a folk-rock flashback Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- A Final 'Office' Farewell Stefon Marries Anderson Cooper In Final Show Creed Bratton: Closing Creed Thoughts
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8 Confirmed, Steven Moffat to Return The Wrap Up: Behind-the-Scenes Image from 'Godzilla' Shows a Train in Peril Batman: Arkham Origins Will See the Return of Kevin Conroy
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe' Captures Top Digital Song Honor at 2013 Billboard Music Awards Macklemore + Ryan Lewis Win Best Rap Song for 'Thrift Shop' at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 2013 Billboard Music Awards Gets a Tour From Taylor Swift's '22′ Performance [Video]
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?