Rush unleashing live albums before new studio release
'Time Machine 2011' will document Canadian trio's Cleveland performance
The long-running Canadian prog-rock trio Rush announced that they will release the 2-disc live set "Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland," as well as a video companion on Blu-Ray and DVD, on November 8. At the same time, fans will also get "Moving Pictures: Live 2011," available only on vinyl and in digital formats.
"Time Machine" chronicles the band's successful tour which incorporated hits from all eras, as well as new songs from their forthcoming album. At each show, Rush played their beloved 1981 masterwork "Moving Pictures" -- which featured the hits "Tom Sawyer" and "Limelight" -- live in its entirety, as represented on the "Moving Picture: Live 2011" release."
Meanwhile, their 20th studio album, "Clockwork Angels" will be released spring, 2012 on their new label, Roadrunner Records. The first single from the album, "Caravan," b/w "BU2B," was made available for digital download back in June of 2010.
Previously expected for a release this year, "Clockwork" was put on hold during the band's massive Time Machine Tour.
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After
- Xbox One Will Require Daily Internet Connection 'Hannibal' "Trou Normand" Preview: Is Will Losing His Mind? Quantum Break Trailer: Remedy Returns With Xbox One Exclusive
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive Demi Lovato to Have Her Tonsils Removed
- Hear This: An early Walkmen song gets anti-nostalgic Watch This: Thunder Road is one of the first, and finest, automotive action movies off the Hollywood lot Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale Melissa McCarthy Fires a 'Tammy' Extra for Mistreating Her Child
- GIFS: 10 TV Housekeepers That Ran The Show Megan Smolenyak: Celebrity Roots Series "Who Do You Think You Are?" Returns This Is Going To Be AMAZING