Rihanna gets a grill, Nicki Minaj and Madonna kissy-poo for 'Love' video
Seems both pop stars have had their mouths full lately
In today's diva dish, R&B songstress Rihanna gets a dental assistant's gloved hand in her mouth - and records it! - while Nicki Minaj engages in a sloppy, girl-on-girl makeout session with an elder stateswoman of pop. Honestly, does it get any better?
Let's start with Rihanna, shall we? In a just-released video promoting the shoot for her "Talk That Talk" music video "You Da One", the Barbadian pop sensation is seen being fitted for a grill - with fangs! - to be featured in the upcoming clip.
Such a rebel!
Of course, Rihanna doesn't exactly have time to hit the local dentist's office - she's on tour! Meaning the dentist's office has to come to her, namely backstage at the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland. Gosh, being famous is so cool!
"I'm getting a grill made for an upcoming video shoot for 'You Da One,' but I only want the bottom done with fangs, and they have to make a mold so they can send it to New Castle, ship it from New Castle, get it made, and then send it back to London for the video," says Rihanna halfway-intelligibly as she's being fitted for the mold by one lucky dental assistant.
In Nicki Minaj's world, meanwhile, the "Super Bass" singer recently sent out several gushing tweets from the recent shoot for Madonna's "Give Me All Your Love" music video, the first single from the Material Mama's upcoming album.
"OH MY f'ingggg Gahhhh!!!!! MADONNA jus kissed me!!!!! On the lips!!!!!!! It felt sooooo good. Soooo soft!!!! *passes out* aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!" tweeted the rap star.
Later, responding to one of several frantic questions from her more than 7.5 million followers asking how she reacted, Minaj replied, "I was shocked but I kissed back!!!"
Mmm yummy, what a sexy delicious treat! I sure wish I could've been there.
"No wishes. Just thanks. Gratitude. To God be the glory," Minaj tweeted later. Boy, I'll say.
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain
- Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18 Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez Will Sit Together at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition