R. Kelly sending a 'Love Letter' in time for Christmas
Listen to lead single 'When a Woman Loves'; holiday remix of title track on the way
Ladies, I think we know what you want for Christmas.
How about a "Love Letter" from R. Kelly?
The veteran R&B singer is returning just in time for the holiday season with his 11th studio set, out Dec. 14 and led by current single "When a Woman Loves."
Listen to the song below.
If the track is any indication, the singer is moving more toward soul than contemporary, hip-hop influenced tracks. The title track from "Love Letter" will be the second single, and will be accompanied by remix "Love Letter Christmas" for holiday radio, to impact on Nov. 22.
Kelly's last set "Untitled" dropped last year around the same time, on Dec. 1, peaking at No. 4 on The Billboard 200.
The singer and songwriter was also fairly present earlier this year with his World Cup anthem “Sign of a Victory,” accompanied by the Soweto Spiritual Singers.
News From Our Partners
- Former Cast Member Bill Hader Reveals Justin Bieber Was Diva on 'SNL' Set Rihanna vs. Nicki Minaj: Which Diva Has the Best Booty? – Readers Poll Rita Ora Dyes Her Hair Bright Blue [Pics]
- The Telefile - Modern Family: Goodnight, Gracie. Hello, Series Highlight. The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- Total Recall: Bradley Cooper's Best Movies Parental Guidance: Epic and Beautiful Creatures Comic Book Movies You Can Watch Online
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Shuts Down Bill O'Reilly '900 Pound Man: The Race Against Time': Is It Too Late? Ashley Benson Is Not Dating All Of Her Friends
- 'Hangover III': The Reviews Are In! Jennifer Aniston Breaks Bad, Strips Down In 'We're The Millers' Trailer 'Star Wars' Fans Still Love To Hate Ewoks 30 Years Later
- Weekend Movies: 'The Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6,' & 'Epic' (VIDEO) 'Dazed and Confused' Sequel: Richard Linklater Says It May Shoot This Fall Morgan Freeman Falls Asleep During Interview for New Movie
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Eight: Blue Is The Warmest Color captures a relationship’s rawness and beauty Hear This: Pantera’s “Walk” is the cry of aggrieved, disaffected youth Watch This: Vanishing Point caters to car nuts and existentialists alike
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Premiere of Rookie Blue and the Series Premieres of Save Me, Showville, and Does Someone Have to Go? Nashville Season Finale Review: Funerals, Proposals, Car Accidents, Oh My? What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds