Pavement, MGMT, Vampire Weekend headlining 2010 Sasquatch Music Festival
My Morning Jacket, Ween, The National also headed to The Gorge on Memorial Day
The full lineup was announced during a launch party last night (Feb. 15) in Seattle. Pavement was the only previously announced band on the bill.
Tickets go up on Feb. 20, details to be posted on the fest's website.
Previous headliners included much, much bigger acts like Coldplay, Nine Inch Nails, Beastie Boys and the Flaming Lips, but it looks like organizers are keeping their eyes on the up-and-comers and independent acts.
Pavement and LCD Soundsystem are also playing the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago this summer. Actually, there's quite a bit of crossover between these two fests... but Pitchfork's already completely sold out.
Here is the current lineup for the 2010 Sasquatch! Music Festival:
My Morning Jacket
Band of Horses
Tegan & Sara
Broken Social Scene
She & Him
The New Pornographers
Drive By Truckers
The Long Winters
Minus The Bear
The Mountain Goats
The Hold Steady
Simian Mobile Disco
City & Colour
The Temper Trap
Portugal. The Man
The Middle East
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes
The Lonely Forest
Cymbals Eat Guitars
The Low Anthem
The Very Best
The Tallest Man on Earth
Mumford & Sons
Garfunkel & Oates
Follow HitFix’s Katie Hasty on Twitter for more music and movie news at /katieaprincess.
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18 Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez Will Sit Together at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title