'Mad Men,' 'Glee,' 'Inglourious' actors score Screen Actors Guild awards
Check out the complete list of winners, including Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin of '30 Rock,' Jeff Bridges and 'Dexter's' Hall
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The cast of "Inglourious Basterds" has won the Screen Actors Guild trophy for best film ensemble.
Jeff Bridges won best actor Saturday night for his portrayal of a hard-living country music singer in "Crazy Heart," and Sandra Bullock won best actress for "The Blind Side," as the tenacious shepherd to a youngster in need who becomes a football star.
The cast of AMC's 1960s Madison Avenue saga "Mad Men" won the trophy for best drama series ensemble for the second year in a row, while 19 cast members of Fox TV newcomer "Glee," about misfits in a high school singing club, accepted the award for best comedy series ensemble.
Here is the complete list of winners from the 16th annual SAG Awards:
—Cast: "Inglourious Basterds."
—Actor in a leading role: Jeff Bridges, "Crazy Heart."
—Actress in a leading role: Sandra Bullock, "The Blind Side."
—Supporting actor: Christoph Waltz, "Inglorious Basterds"
—Supporting actress: Mo'Nique, "Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire"
—Stunt ensemble: "Star Trek."
—Drama series cast: "Mad Men."
—Actor in a drama series: Michael C. Hall, "Dexter."
—Actress in a drama series: Julianna Margulies, "The Good Wife."
—Comedy series cast: "Glee."
—Actor in a comedy series: Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock."
—Actress in a comedy series: Tina Fey, "30 Rock."
—Actor in a movie or miniseries: Kevin Bacon, "Taking Chance."
—Actress in a movie or miniseries: Drew Barrymore, "Grey Gardens."
—Stunt ensemble: "24."
—Life Achievement: Betty White.
News From Our Partners
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8 Confirmed, Steven Moffat to Return The Wrap Up: Behind-the-Scenes Image from 'Godzilla' Shows a Train in Peril Batman: Arkham Origins Will See the Return of Kevin Conroy
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
- A Final 'Office' Farewell Stefon Marries Anderson Cooper In Final Show Creed Bratton: Closing Creed Thoughts
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Four: The Coen brothers return to the festival with a folk-rock flashback Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe' Captures Top Digital Song Honor at 2013 Billboard Music Awards Macklemore + Ryan Lewis Win Best Rap Song for 'Thrift Shop' at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 2013 Billboard Music Awards Gets a Tour From Taylor Swift's '22′ Performance [Video]
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1 Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When