Listen: Shinedown announces new album, unleashes a 'Bully' new single
Will these mainstream rockers score a higher debut than their last?
Shinedown's last album, 2008's "The Sound of Madness," proved to be the rock band's mainstream breakthrough. Now the quartet has the opportunity to top that success with its new set "Amaryllis," due March 27.
The Atlantic set was helmed, once again, but Grammy Award-winning producer Rob Cavallo, who was behind the boards for "Madness." It's preceded by hard rock/mainstream rock single "Bully," out today (Jan. 3) via iTunes.
Stream Shinedown's "Bully" below. Lyrics and info on pre-order -- Jan. 17 -- can be found on the band's website.
"Second Chance" was Shinedown's biggest hit from "Madness," and was one of five major radio rotation songs from that set. The album peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard 200 album chart, but also managed to stay on it for 120 week.s
The group also released a live set, "Somewhere in the Stratosphere," last year, with it topping out at No. 83.
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- Amazon Picks Up John Goodman's 'Alpha House,' Computer Comedy 'Betas' 'Rapturepalooza' Trailer: Anna Kendrick Gets Seduced by Satan 'Doctor Who' Season 8: Matt Smith Confirmed to Stay Another Year?
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Pop Bytes: Michael Jackson's Nephew Negates Wade Robson's Molestation Claims + More Watch Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding + More on Hangout Festival Livestream Dumb Celebrity Quotes – Who Said This?