Listen: Jay-Z's new album 'Blueprint 3' in its entirety
Listen now: MTV is spinning the record, via Rhapsody, on its site.
Now you too can hear the contributions for Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Kid Cudi, Drake, Mr Hudson, Young Jeezy and beyond. "Off That" has also already been making the rounds.
The two singles, "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)" and "Run This Town" are already up for sale online, but the rest of the set hits shelves and digital retail on Sept. 11. Check out the complete tracklist below.
"The first 'Blueprint' was a return to my roots, like those soul samples my mom and pop listened to, and now on this one we're becoming those guys we looked up to on all those records," he said at a press conference on the performance. "It's my evolution and it's me now in the forefront, not as the performer who looked back ... but me taking the initiative being the one, and being the icon, or being the philanthropist," he said in an interview after a news conference Monday.
Jay-Z was joined by his wife, singer Beyonce Knowles; Gov. David Paterson; Fire Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta and Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer. Jay-Z said he will donate all proceeds from the concert to the New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund. Tickets are being sold for $50, and the show is expected to raise $750,000 to $1 million.
Check out Jay-Z speaking at that press conference this week in regards to that show.
1. "What We Talkin' About" (featuring Luke Steele of Empire of the Sun)
2. "Thank You"
3. "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)"
4. "Run This Town" (featuring Kanye West and Rihanna)
5. "Empire State of Mind" (featuring Alicia Keys)
6. "Real As it Gets" (featuring Young Jeezy)
7. "On to the Next One" (featuring Swizz Beatz)
8. "Off That" (featuring Drake)
9. "A Star is Born" (featuring J. Cole)
10. "Venus vs. Mars"
11. "Already Home" (featuring Kid Cudi)
12. "Hate" (featuring Kanye West)
14. "So Ambitious" (featuring Pharrell)
15. "Young Forever" (featuring Mr Hudson)
The Associated Press contributed in part to this report. Copyright (2009) Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.