Legendary Pictures bringing 'Mass Effect,' Guillermo del Toro and Jeff Bridges to Comic-Con
Bradley Cooper, Alex Proyas, Charlie Day will also take part in panel
Legendary Entertainment will be making its first trip to Comic-Con this year with a massive panel highlighting the studio's highly-anticipated slate, including Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim," horror film "The Seventh Son," Alex Proyas' "Paradise Lost" and the video game adaptation "Mass Effect."
Fans may finally get some answers about the mysterious monster film "Pacific Rim," when writer, producer and director Guillermo del Toro ("Hellboy," "Pan's Labyrinth") and cast members Charlie Hunnam ("Sons of Anarchy"), Idris Elba ("The Wire"), Charlie Day ("It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"), and Rinko Kikuchi ("Babel") join screenwriter Travis Beacham for a Q&A.
- Check out everything there is including photos, reviews, videos.
Oscar-winner Jeff Bridges ("Crazy Heart," "True Grit") and Ben Barnes ("Chronicles of Narnia") will be on hand to discuss their period horror film "The Seventh Son," alongside Alicia Vikander and director Sergei Bodrov.
Fresh off of his latest "Hangover," star Bradley Cooper will team with director Alex Proyas ("Dark City," "Knowing") to field questions about their upcoming sci-fi film "Paradise Lost." And, yes, it is based on Milton's epic poem. You'd better read it before the panel.
Finally, as the hit game "Mass Effect" makes the transition to the big screen, Legendary will bring game creator Casey Hudson and screenwriter Mark Protosevich to the Con to talk about the film version.
Legendary executives Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni will also be in attendance to answer fan questions about the studio's plans. The L.A. Times' Geoff Boucher will moderate the panel.
The panel will take place Friday, July 22.
News From Our Partners
- Total Recall: Bradley Cooper's Best Movies Parental Guidance: Epic and Beautiful Creatures Comic Book Movies You Can Watch Online
- 'Man Of Steel': Is Zod Superman's Khan? New 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Watch Now! 'The Hangover': Retracing The Success Of A Few Crazy Nights
- The Telefile - Modern Family: Goodnight, Gracie. Hello, Series Highlight. The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- Rihanna Bares Butt on Instagram [Pic] Kid Ink to Release 'Almost Home' EP on May 28, Tour With Kendrick Lamar Justin Bieber's 'Baby' Is Highest-Certified Single in History, But His Monkey Is No Longer His
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots! Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Jennifer Aniston Strips In New Movie AMC Boss Reveals Plans For 'The Walking Dead's' Future Amy's Baking Co. Owner Facing Deportation?
- Netflix's 'Hemlock Grove': Is Season 2 in the Cards? 'Arrow' Season 2: What Major Scene Was Cut From the Finale? J.J. Abrams Adresses 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Underwear Scene by Showing Benedict Cumberbatch Showering
- Interview: Arrested Development’s Jeffrey Tambor on the show’s return and inevitable movie Gateways To Geekery: An initiation into the psychedelic sci-fi rock of Hawkwind Hear This: You don’t have to know the words to have fun with this Stone Temple Pilots single