'Kidz Bop 16' tracklist revealed
As if "Boom Boom Pow" wasn't unavoidable to begin with: your kids can jump on the Black Eyed Peas train in their little-voiced octave!
The best-selling series "Kidz Bop" is back with "Kidz Bop 16," featuring the never-aging gaggle of straight-teethed youngsters Kidz Bop Kidz singing top 40's biggest hits.
Will children today understand the "Dr. Evil" reference in Kanye West's "Heartless?" Do they comprehend the unintended irony of Britney Spear's "Circus?" Are parents hesitant to expose their seed to lip-syncing strippers Pussycat Dolls? And why the hell does Miley Cyrus get to be on there twice?
Such mysteries will be answered as copies are snapped up from the shelves starting Aug. 4. Pre-orders have started now.
In case you're still lost on what Kidz Bop is and what it serves to destroy, click here for a promotional video on "16." Here is the tracklist of "Kidz Bop 16," with original performers.
* Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
* Circus - Britney Spears
* Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
* The Climb - Miley Cyrus
* How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney
* If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
* You Found Me - The Fray
* I Hate This Part - Pussycat Dolls
* Heartless - Kanye West
* If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback
* Live Your Life - T.I. featuring Rihanna
* Please Don't Leave Me - Pink
* Second Chance - Shinedown
* Goodbye - Kristinia DeBarge
* Hoedown Throwdown- Miley Cyrus
* LOL - Sinai Rose