Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera performing at 2011 AMAs
Mary J. Blige, Kelly Clarkson, Pitbull, Maroon 5 also on board for Nov. 20 show
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Clarkson and Maroon 5 are set to perform at the American Music Awards next month.
Producer Larry Klein unveiled the latest group of AMA entertainers on Monday. They join previously announced performers Katy Perry and Pitbull.
Fans can vote online for the winners of the AMAs, which will be presented Nov. 20 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Klein says the host-free show will feature unusual pairings such as Aguilera performing "Moves Like Jagger" with Maroon 5.
The AMAs will air live on ABC.
Copyright (2011) Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
News From Our Partners
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy