Justin Bieber, B.o.B., Usher featured on 'Now 34' hits compilation
A double-dose of Ludacris, a side of Lady Antebellum
"NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 34," or the more common series name "NOW 34," will be released on June 15.
Sixteen hit songs from artists like Justin Bieber, B.o.B., Ke$ha, Rihanna, Usher, Ludacris, Jamie Foxx and Lady Antebellum will be included on the compilation, which is a joint venture between EMI, Sony and Universal.
Additionally, four emerging artists --Â Dave Barnes, 2AM Club, Runner Runner and Jessica Jarrell -- will be tacked on the end.
The "NOW" collection last released "NOW 33" in March, a set that's still going strong on The Billboard 200 chart.
A set of patriotic pop-country artists can be heard on themed "NOW Thatâ€™s What I Call The USA (The Patriotic Country Collection)," will be released on the same day, featuring songs like Carrie Underwood's "All-American Girl," Montgomery Gentry's "My Town" and Rascal Flatts' "Fast Cars and Freedom."
Here is the tracklist for "NOW Thatâ€™s What I Call Music! Vol. 34":
1. Justin BieberÂ featuring Ludacris "Baby"
2. B.o.B featuring Bruno MarsÂ "Nothin' On You"
3. Ke$haÂ "Your Love Is My Drug"
4. Rihanna "Rude Boy"
5. Usher featuring will.i.am "OMG"
6. Jamie Foxx featuring Justin Timberlake and T.I. "Winner"
7. Ludacris featuring Nicki Minaj "My Chick Bad"
8. The Black Eyed Peas "Imma Be"
9. Iyaz "Solo"
10. OneRepublic "All The Right Moves"
11. Lifehouse "Halfway Gone"
12. The Temper Trap "Sweet Disposition"
13. Boys Like Girls "Heart Heart Heartbreak"
14. The Script "Breakeven"
15. Lady Antebellum "American Honey"
16. Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me"
BONUS TRACKS: â€œNOW Whatâ€™s Nextâ€ New Music Preview
17. Dave Barnes "Little Lies"
18. 2AM ClubÂ "Worry About You"
19. Runner RunnerÂ "So Obvious"
20. Jessica Jarrell "Almost Love (24/7)"
News From Our Partners
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
- Kanye West Debuts 'Black Skinhead' Kanye Storms 'SNL' The 'Doctors' Unite
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Announcement Trailer is Full of Swords and Ponytails SNL: Ben Affleck Joins the "Fiver Timers Club" and Explains His Oscar Speech SNL: Iran Responds to 'Argo' With a Film of Its Own
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- Watch 2PM Give Each Other Hugs, Spankings + Piggyback Rides at '2PM Is Back With Genie' Concert [Video] Would Adam Lambert Judge 'American Idol?' [Video] Chris Brown Receiving Death Threats